This is a very simple dish yet super, super tasty. you only need a few ingredients to make this dish. This version is very simple, and you can add a bit of beef or pork depending on your liking!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 - 3 pax
- 3 bowls steamed rice (3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- ¼ cup kimchi juice
- ¼ cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons gochujang
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 1 sheet of seaweed, roasted and shredded
1. Heat up a pan. Add the vegetable oil.
2. Add the kimchi and stir fry for 1 minute.
3. Add rice, kimchi juice, water, and gochujang. Stir all the ingredients together for about 7 minutes.
4. Add sesame oil and remove from the heat.
5. Sprinkle with chopped green onion, roasted seaweed, and sesame seeds.
6. Serve right away.